Whenever men report a problem with an app, the automatic responses will be as follows:
– Well if you weren’t on your phone so much…
– Why did you wait so long to report this?
– I totally believe you but what evidence do you have?
– Let’s all calm down here. Reporting problems can really damage an app’s reputation.
– Can you rephrase your complaint? Your language is upsetting the apps.
– Wow, that’s awful. Glad it’s just the one app though.
– ‘Problem’ is a really strong word. It should only be used in extreme circumstances if you want people to listen to you.
– I love that app!! Why would you say those things about it??
– Ugh are you just trying get attention again?